Packing for these revival meetings was quite an undertaking! As our family has grown, so has the volume of luggage. The childrens’ car seats take up most of our space in the truck, and I have been amazed at how fast the remaining space fills up with all the bags of necessities.
We made the short trip to Acme, Pennsylvania, on Saturday afternoon and settled in for the week of revival meetings. It’s good to be back with friends here! For the first time in our ministry, we have the privilege of ministering with a “music man”. Brother Doyle Robertson and his wife Donna were scheduled to be at the church in Acme this week and we have been blessed to get to know them better.
God was clearly at work in Sunday’s services and the church folks have a good spirit of expectation for the rest of the week!
Praises & Prayer Requests
Praise God for...
- tender hearts toward the preaching of God's Word
- the blessing of Christian fellowship
Please pray for...
- the pastor and church to be challenged and spiritually encouraged
- sin to be exposed and forsaken
- God to be glorified in the meetings this week