This past week we finished our last revival meeting of this year and it has been another amazing Fall season of ministry! Over the past several months, it has been encouraging to see our children more involved in the ministry than ever before. They are able to sing in just about every service now and God has been using them.
Cedar Crest Independent Baptist Church
Our last meeting of the year was in Mount Union, PA, with Pastor James Barton. It was such a joy and encouragement to get to know him and his family! The Lord worked in the nightly services and hearts were sensitive to God’s Spirit. Several unsaved attended the meetings and responded during the invitations. However, only one (that we know of) searched farther and was lead to the Lord after the service on Monday night. We praise the Lord for His working in hearts!
Now that we are back home at Servant’s Heart Camp, we tackling our LONG list of Winter projects! Here are some of them:
- Finish clearing the new camp game field and zip line
- Continue work on the camp RV sites
- Get camp music ready for next summer
- Prepare camp mealtime events for next summer
- Rebuild camp final scoring system
- Finish several new features of our ministry website
- Complete four websites for waiting business clients
- New family picture, ministry brochure, and mass mailing
- Bible study
- Get a CDL
- Continue our trailer renovations so it’s ready for ministry next year
- Prepare firewood for next year
- And the list goes on, and on, and ON…!
I am sure that your list this Winter is just as long as our’s! Let us remember that God is our strength and He has a perfect plan for our time. We must be busy working for Jesus this Winter!
Two Special Matters of Prayer
Please pray with us for these two items over the next month or two:
First, our truck is no longer useful to us. It cannot accommodate the size of our family and it is in need of major engine repairs. We have wanted to sell it for a long time, but with the business of Summer and Fall ministry, we have not been able to list it for sale anywhere. Now that we are home, it will be posted for sale soon. Please pray with us that it would sell quickly.
Second, I have been pursuing several avenues of part-time employment for this Winter, but God has not yet clearly opened any of the doors. Please pray with us that the Lord would firmly establish some relationships that could provide recurring, flexible, part-time work each winter in the Ramey area.
Praises & Prayer Requests
Please pray for…
- our truck to sell
- recurring part-time employment